Welcome To the Community Of Named TechnomTigerGeek

This is a comminuty Where you can share your thoughts, tech, and news updates about tech. I will be updating this blog daily. This website is about you interacting. You are now officially welcome to the community!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tech Reviewer Ship

Hey People reading this blog. My name is George and my cousin is Steven. Im 17 years old living in Vancouver. I goto UBC and IT classes at Clagary Alberta. I had a computer test in Toronto and Boston. My cousin is my assistant he is 12 years old.
I am able to review for anyone for free for the first 10 times. I had never reviewed company sent products. I had reviewed products i own. i have a licenes for this.
my code is 8722-0093-9938. Enter the code to find my properties licenes. i will send your products back after 5-7 days. You do not have to give me the product for free.
If you want your products reviewed email technomtigergeek@live.ca or visit my youtube.com/technomtigergeek

Thank You

sincerely George Hambells

No comments:

Post a Comment